Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warning: this is an amazing, intense, touching video that will leave you with your heart thunderring in your chest. But it is scary and it is dramatic. But hurry and share this with your friends - both believers and unbelievers. I don't know how much longer it will be on youtube. Last time I checked, it wasn't on Tangle. They took it off. Interesting, don't you think? I had watched this video several months back and it left a huge impact on me. I recommend it, but bring a box of tissues with you. This is why we just can't put off sharing the gospel. It is so important that we get the Word out as fast as possible...while we still have that freedom. And I'm speaking for myself as I'm writing this all. We need to become bold and fearless Christians who will eagerly witness at any opportunity! Just rememberr our main assignment as Followers of Christ - to spread the Word!!!!!

2 comments:

Jolie said...

hmmm...since I don't have highspeed, It would take about forever and a DAY to download this vid...so could you tell me in a nutshell what it's like?? :) pretty please?? ;)

ly~

Jolie

seekyetruth said...

Very intense, but goes straight to the heart of the matter. Thanks for sharing it!