Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My awesome weekend!!

Hi guys! So sorry for not posting in a while....our computer has been down since the fifteenth or so. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Well, I got to spend the entire past weekend with my awesome friend Megan! On Friday, Megan and I stayed up until 4 o' clock and slept in until 10:30 the next morning! Then we went to my friends Courtney and Hannah's house to go and watch the 6-hour Wives and Daughter's movie. (And I was delighted to find I really enjoyed it! If you can manage to sit still for so long, I totally recommend it!) It was so much fun! We ate pizza, salad, and cup-cakes! Delicious! That night, Megan and I truly tried to be good girls and go to bed at a reasonable time since church was the next morning...but we ended up staying up until 2:00. But in our defensive, we ended getting into an intense and bloody theological debate. :D Very interesting! (Don't worry, we're still great friends! :P) On Sunday we spent the entire day at her church for they were having a lunch and meeting. Delicious food!!! *Drools in remembrance* :D But it was after church that we realized in utter shock that we hadn't taken any pictures! I know, catastrophic! So we hurried to snap a couple pictures to please our bloggers! We had such a blast! Thanks, Megs, for a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

aw! cute pics! I had so much fun with you on saturday! that was great. ^-^

Jolie said...

Aw, it sounds like you had such a great time! =) Thanks for remembering to take some pics. ;) I don't know HOW I would have been able to forgive you if you hadn't...;)
A theological debate, hm?? I wonder what about...=P I had one of those recently too with one of my best friends...it was interesting. ;) (don't worry, we're still the best of friends, even after our 'debate') =P I'll tell you about it if you would finally shoot me an email!! sheesh. ;)

Evann said...

I had a blast with you too, Hannah! Will you be there on Friday?

Jolie: Yeah, last minute sort of thing. We actually had a debate on submission in marriage and predestination or election. Both really interesting and intense topics! I'm still not sure where I stand in both of them though. I love debates! :D My dad used to say I ought to be a lawyer. Hehe.
Rarrr....I'll go email you...sheesh..

Evann said...

P.S. - On the last pic, I'm not really that short...I was falling from laughing so hard. And the hilarious thing is, I don't remember what we were laughing about...:D :D :D

Megan said...

Yeppers...it was prettty fun! :D Bloody debate? Naww...just got a few scratches! :)

Abby Young said...

Sounds fun!!! I like your new profile picture.

Evann said...

Hey Abby!!! How cool! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stoppin' by. :D