Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Christians going to jail already

Check out what Voddie Baucham has wrote about Walter Hoye, the couragous Christian who was arrested for offering an alternative to those entering an abortion clinic. Here. So now a law has been passed that no one can stand outside an abortion clinic and witness or offer another way. Great, huh? Like Baucham said, it's time for we Christians to be ready to be persecuted for evangelism. Because it is happening. Please keep our fellow brother Walter Hoye in your prayers!!

4 comments:

Jolie said...

Oh my goodness!! that is AWFUL...not only that, it is COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. they can't pass a law that goes against our freedom of speech...

really bad times are coming. like, REALLYYY bad ...but I think you know that. and i refuse to get into it all...cuz that would just be depressing. but i just thought i'd let you know...because I'm WEIRD like that. ;)

Megan said...

That is so sad. All the more reason to pray ernestly for our nation and for Christians to stand firm.

Jolie said...

Evann....thank you so much for putting my grandpa on your prayer request list. that means so much to me. Did you read the update I put on my blog a little bit ago?

Evann said...

Oh, you're welcome, Jolie.

No... *goes to look*