Saturday, March 21, 2009

Do you need a good, on-the-floor, unable-to-breathe, laugh?

Of course! We all do!! Ok, I think Tim Hawkins is the most hilarious comedian ever born! He is insane and needs to be heavily sedated, but absolutely hilarious!! It's so funny....I'll be watching the video, shaking my head in astonishment saying "that's so wrong" over and over while I am literally on the floor, cracking up. Believe me, you will be too! Go here to view all of his videos on Tangle.com (previously known as Godtube). I recommend all of them!! Hysterical!!

8 comments:

Jolie said...

hm, I'll check those out! =) I certainly could use a laugh right about now...I just finished reading a book on Hitler...and it was AFWFUL. Yes, I could use a laugh right about now. =D ~Jolie

Anonymous said...

You need to sit on the pot!!

Megan said...

Haha...yes, he's hilarious! On the edge...but hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

When are you ever going to have a new post?! :P

Evann said...

When I have something to write about! :) Any ideas, anyone??

Jolie said...

anything. just post. =P

Megan said...

Please post something dearie. You could write about how you're so excited about spending the night at your friend's house very soon...'cause she is!

Evann said...

I cannot wait to come over, Megs! We've got to take a load of pics so that way I'll have a proper post. :P