Saturday, July 4, 2009

An awesome day with a friend....

On Thursday, my friend Megan and I met for some good, ole coffee at the one and only...STARBUCKS!! After we hung out and chatted for a good hour, we ventured outside into the Texas oven (whew! it was mucho hot! I felt like a piece of fish frying on a grill...ew, what a gross analogy.) Here are some pics of us at the cute little stream...
Afterwards, we went to RiceBox and ate some delicious Chinese food...I must admit, I got pretty handy with the little chop-sticks. But I was kinda slow and before I knew it the Truitt's were all finished and looking at me...Grinning sheepishly, I grabbed my fork in the end. :D How do the Chinese do it?? Lol, anyway, it was a lot of fun. Thanks, Megs!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAWWWW...you two are just the most beautiful best friends ever! Glad you got to get together before she heads off into the wide blue yonder.

Meghan said...

You guys must of had fun! I need to get in contact with my friends, but I won't see them for around another month since they are around 1000 miles away. (I'm on vacation)

Elizabeth J. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Megan said...

It was fun!!! And, the shopping trip afterwards was pretty amazing as well!
See you in about an hour!

Hannah said...

Aww!! Looks like a wonderfully awesome day!! =D two of my very favorite people in the whole wide world!! =D

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!! Precious Megan is finally home...safe and sound!! Thank you to everyone for praying for her!!
Love,
Her 2nd favorite mother